The Förderverein Logistics Alliance Germany e. V. is planning an information event on the topic of "Questions and solutions on the effects of Brexit on the logistics industry".
The event will take place on 25.01.2021 (Monday) from 10:00 to 12:00 hrs as a digital event.
Unfortunately, the delegation trip planned in the annual programme for January 2021 cannot take place at the scheduled time and is to be made up for later in the year. The board of the association would like to take up the topic at the beginning of the year and would like to invite you to a digital event. If you would like to contribute to the topic yourself, please contact us. We look forward to hearing about concrete problems and possible solutions.
We have put together an interesting programme for you for the information event on the topic of "Questions and solutions on the effects of Brexit on the logistics industry":
- Steffen Bilger MdB, Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure and Federal Government Coordinator for Freight Transport and Logistics
- Marc Oedekoven, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Förderverein Logistics Alliance Germany e. V., IQS Holding GmbH, Chairman of the Management Board
- Brexit and logistics, Niels Beuck, Managing Director, DSLV Bundesverband Spedition und Logistik e. V.
- The Logistical Challenges of Brexit from a British Perspective, Prof. Alan McKinnon, Kühne Logistics University
Panel discussion - Participants:
- Niels Beuck, Managing Director, DSLV Bundesverband Spedition und Logistik e. V.
- Prof. Alan McKinnon, Kühne Logistics University
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Engelhardt, Spokesman of the Board, BGL e.V.
- Gerhard Grünig, Springer Fachmedien, Editor-in-Chief of VerkehrsRundschau / Trucker / OmnibusRevue
- Torsten Böhler, Managing Director, Boehler Logistic Group
- Klaus Schmitz, Sales Manager, ExactLogistics
We look forward to your participation. We will send you the access data before the event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the known e-mail address: info(at)logistics-alliance-germany(dot)de.