The Förderverein Logistics Alliance Germany e.V would like to invite you to the 8th German-Russian Logistics forum #Logisticsconnects. Due to the ongoing travel restrictions, we are running the event in a hybrid format.
In the online event, we would like to talk together about maintaining supply chains and networks. Take the opportunity to obtain specific information and to discuss with us.
You are very welcome to send us questions in advance, which we will be happy to include in our panel discussion. Please feel free to contact info@Logistics-Alliance-Germany.de
The digital event starts on Tuesday, 13.04.2021 at 3:00 p.m. (CEST). All times are Central European Summer Time (CEST) / Moscow time
Programme of the 8th German-Russian Logistics Forum #Logisticsconnects, Hybrid Event
02:45 pm/03:45 pm Registration / Coffee / Zoom dial-in
03:00 pm/04:00 pm Welcome and Introduction to the Program, Moderation:
- Holger Dechant, Board of Management Förderverein LAG e.V. and Managing Director of Universal Transport
- Stefan Schröder, Chief Advisor Logistics Alliance Germany LAG
03:10 pm/04:10 pm Forewords
- Steffen Bilger MdB, Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure and Federal Government Coordination for Freight Transport and Logistics
- Minister Christian Pegel, Ministry for Energy, Infrastructure, and Digitization of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
03:20 pm/04:20 pm Keynote speeches
- Hafen Hamburg Marketing, Natalia Kapkajewa, Head of representative office Sankt Petersburg
- Fährhafen Sassnitz GmbH, Mukran Port, Thomas Langlotz, Commercial Director / Prokurist
- Port Special Economic Zone Lotos/Astrakhan, Sergej Milushkin, CEO PSEZ Lotos, Head, Caspian Cluster
- Bremino Group, Alexander Zaitsev, Chairman of the Council (requested)
04:00 pm/05:00 pm Panel Discussions – Topics:
- How can logistics chains be maintained in the current situation?
- How can networks be maintained even under difficult conditions?
- Mirco Nowak, Head of Chapter Russia, BVL Bundesvereinigung Logistik e.V.
- Ingo Egloff, Board of Management Hafen Hamburg Marketing e.V.
- Thomas Langlotz, Commercial Director / Prokurist Mukran Port
- Dr. Gernot Tesch, Rostock Port GmbH
- Jörg Ullrich, Managing Director ECL European Cargo Logistics
- Alexander Zaitsev, Chairman of the Council, Bremino Group
- Michael Hess, CEO Russia, Hellmann East Europe
- Marco Leineweber, Managing Director, DHL Logistics Russia & Freight CIS
05:30 pm/06:30 pm Farewell of online participants
Reception, Get-together and Networking onsite in Moscow
06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Moscow time) – Opening: Stefan Schröder, Chief Advisor Logistics Alliance Germany LAG, Holger Dechant, Board of Management Förderverein LAG e.V. and Managing Director of Universal Transport and Mirco Nowak, Head of Chapter Russia, BVL Bundesvereinigung Logistik e.V., CEO, LUNO-Group
Please register for the event below. You will receive access data when you register for the event.
We look forward to your participation.